Multifunctional “A”-class complex is situated in the most prestigious Moscow district — in the ulitsa Arbat, one of the best pedestrian streets of the city, dear to the Muscovites and guests of the capital. In the immediate vicinity to the building there are plenty of comfortable places for rest and shopping, while at the same time Arbat street is in the center of the business district of the capital. Thus the location can be characterized as the most convenient for leasers as well as visitors of the complex.
- The building includes the underground level with the parking for 156 cars, ground floor and seven surface floors. The total area of the building is 22 384 sq. m.
- The building is mostly used for offices. The total rented area reaches approximately 14 400 sq. m.
- In the complex there is an atrium going through the 5th and 6th floors
- There are three independent entrances (vestibules and elevator halls) and a VIP-parking for 12 cars
- The rights for the land property belong to the owner due to the contract of tenancy for 49 years (contract № M-01-004385 d/d 19.02.96)
The project was developed by the professional and skilled team and covers all the aspects of effective establishment management: investment, legal points, marketing, building and technical questions.
Currently all the commercial and office places are rented. There are such companies among the holders as nVidia, the leader in the field of hi-tech microcircuits, oil-holding TNK-BP, development companies Midland Development and Crosspoint Trading, as well as world-famous fashionable clothes producer Esprit.